Home Forums GENERAL Research Motivation

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

(Awaiting moderation)

(Awaiting moderation)

Arun Uniyal
      Participant

What a person need for research motivation if he/she not interested in research area?

Scott Newman

Arun,

Motivation in your research field is one of those things that you need to find for yourself. In my experience the motivation and passion required to succeed within a research topic is a very personal thing and, in my opinion, one of the key lessons of graduate studies. I am not sure if you are at the beginning of your journey and trying to decide things or if you are part way in and feel a lack of motivation due to a blockage, the answer changes depending on which it is.

Scott

Scott Newman

Arun,

Motivation in your research field is one of those things that you need to find for yourself. In my experience the motivation and passion required to succeed within a research topic is a very personal thing and, in my opinion, one of the key lessons of graduate studies. I am not sure if you are at the beginning of your journey and trying to decide things or if you are part way in and feel a lack of motivation due to a blockage, the answer changes depending on which it is.

Scott

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.