Home Forums FDTD required 32 bit software

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dr. Udai Bhan Singh
      Participant

Dear Sir

I need 32 bit software for installation (optifdtd 32 bit)

thanking you.

with best regards

Udai

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello Dr Udai Bhan,
      I don’t think 32 bit packages are available anymore. Only 64 bit packages are currently available on the optiwave website. You may contact the optiwave support team for further inquiries. I hope this will be helpful.
      Regards

+1

Hi.
      Rightly put by Mr.Aabid Baba. I agree that the new versions of optiwave products are only available for 64 bit operating systems. No latest version is available for 32 bit version. I would suggest you to look for older version if at all available with anyone. Rest you may contact optiwave support team as mentioned by Mr.Aabid.
      Hope this is helpful to you.
      Thanks
      Regards

+3

Hi Dr Udai Bhan

I agree with other forum members. I too am of the opinion that currently only 64 bit packages of optiwave products are available on the website. I would suggest you to contact the optiwave team in this regard for further inquiries at support@optiwave.com.
      I hope this is helpful to you.

Regards

Burhan

+1
      Aabid Baba
      Participant

Yes Burhan Num Mina llah you are right. I want to mention that now this issue has been brought up quite a few times now. Like old versions newer versions too should have had the 32 bit packages. It would have been convenient for the users having 32 bit machines. I hope optiwave support team will take good care of this issue.
      Regards

Karan Ahuja
      Spectator

Hi Dr Udai

I agree with all. If you check the website of optiwave only 64 bit softwares are available. No 32 bit software is available there. I dont think you can get 32 bit software anymore. You may contact support@optiwave.com for this.
      I hope they will clear it to you.

Thanks

+1

Hi all.

Nice points put forth by all forum members. I agree with all. This has been a issue lately. One needs to switch to 64 bit operating system PCs to install any optiwave tool since 32 bit softwares have been removed from the website aforementioned by other forum members. It will a great effort from optiwave team if they keep both the versions 32 bit as well as 64 bit. That way no one will need to switch to other PC configurations. Hope this is done.

Thanks
      regards

+1
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.