Home Forums SYSTEM Request to get .osd file of 100Gbps-DP-QPSK

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Subhash Arya
      Participant

HI,
      I would like to simulated and learn about the 100 Gbps-DP-QPSK transmission system about which video and necessary document is available on optiwave site. I shall be thankful if anyone can share this .osd file with me at aryasubh@yahoo.co.in.
      Thanking you in anticipation.
      (Subhash Arya)

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Subhash,

The .osd file of “100 Gbps-DP-QPSK transmission system” that you are asking about (as well as the other examples available for download) is available at Optiwave website if you follow the path Downloads –> Hot Topics –> Download Simulation Examples for OptiSystem 9.0+. The link is provided below for your convenience and the corresponding file is attached as well. Good luck with Optiwave experience!

OptiSystem – Hot Topics

Ravil
      Participant

The requested .osd file attachment is here. Sorry for confusion!

Subhash Arya
      Participant

Thank you very much Mr. Ravil for your kind and timely help.

With regards,
      (Subhash Arya)
      NEHU, Shillong

Ravil
      Participant

Dear Subhash, you are always welcome! As a forum member, I am glad to help you with my advice and recommendations whenever I can. Please, don’t hesitate to let me and other forum members know if you have any questions about the scheme. Good luck with your work and research!

Subhash Arya
      Participant

Dear Mr. Ravil,
      Thank you very much for showing good gesture for helping us. Well, I was trying to understand the 100 Gbps-DP-QPSK transmission and receiver system. I want to analyse its performance using BER analyzer. Firstly, I tried to convert parallel to serial data receiving from two arms of coherent receiver, but could not successful. Can you help me how to connect BER analyzer to the system.
      I shall be grateful to you.

With regards,
      (Subhash Arya)
      NEHU, Shillong

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

For BER results, you can look under your folder Documents\OptiSystem 13 Samples\Advanced modulation systems\PSK systems\QPSK where some examples are stored.

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Hi Subhash, did you find what you need?

Subhash Arya
      Participant

Dear Mr. Alessandro,
      Thank you very much for kind help and suggestion. I put the BER analyzer in the 100 Gbps DP-QPSK System, (File attached). However, I could not find consistency in the output of EYE diagram and constellation diagram got at the receiver end of the system. If circuit connection is wrong, requested to help for rectification if any.
      I would request, if anybody can explain the reason for inconsistency in Eye diagram and constellation diagram. File is attached for ready reference.
      Thanking you all in advance.

With regards,

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Hi Subhash, I think that the reason of your bad BER is the lack of DSP in your design. Have you tried implementing a DSP?

Subhash Arya
      Participant

Dear Alessandro! Thanks for attention on my query. Use of DSP in design is the next step, however, in the present design, the constellation diagram seems perfectly ok,but the corresponding eye diagram is not matching. This inconsistency is the my main concern. I have not tried implementing a DSP, may be as a next step I shall do, but before that EYE diagram and constellation diagram should have agreement.
      From my side, I assume, there may be either some connection problem, or some mismatched devices parameter setting, which I am presently unable to locate.
      Kindly help if possible.
      Thanking you.

With regards

Ravil
        Participant

Hi Subhash,

If understand it correctly, you are trying to implement the DSP on your own. However, there should be a matlab file provide by Optiwave for this particular DSP. Did you try to use this file for the DSP in your scheme? Did you try to match your results after this implementation?

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Subhash,

According to your question about the mismatch between eye diagram and constellation diagram, what do you exactly mean by “mismatch”? In other words, it would be preferable to see your screen shots to better visualize and understand your question. Could you, please, upload them? I agree with you that there are may be a few settings that can be corrected/changed. As a forum member, I will be glad to give you my advice according to your query!

Laksmi Juwita
        Participant

Hi Ravil,

Where can i get the DSPF.m to be used with the system?

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

I agree with Ravil that screenshots would help, I remember when I ran your simulations that constellation did not seem very good…please attach some pictures to your next post.

reem asaad
      Participant

could you help me,plz… I AM LOOKING FOR A method to improve the rate of DP-QPSK coherent system using DSP TO more than 100-Gbps?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.