Home Forums SYSTEM Regarding Software of Optisystem version

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anand Balla
      Participant

I am working on the Wireless networks cellular communication including Rof networks. Please tell me which version of optisystem I should use.
      Regards,
      Anand

Ahmad Atieh

Hi Anand,
      The best version of OptiSystem to use is the latest version because it has up-to-date software which addresses the market and relative examples. Currently, Optiwave offers version 14 and in few weeks version 15 is coming out.
      regards,
      Ahmad

Anand Balla
      Participant

Hi Ahmad Sir,
      Thank You so much for spending your time and writing your valuable suggestion.
      Regards,
      Anand

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

My suggestion would be to any of the Optisystem v13 or v14, both shall do the needful in respect to the topic you have started. I am also analyzing the same type of system in Optisystem V.13.

Regards,
      Dhiman Kakati

muhammad jawad
      Participant

i also endorse the valuable comments of D.kakati and Sir Ahmad.

muhammad jawad
      Participant

Dear sir Ahmad and D.Kakati
      I have an important query,Please address
      All the x-couplers in optisystem give 3dB insertion loss.But there are many vendors provide state of the art couplers having minimum loss as 0.5dB when the coupling ratio is 50:50.whats your view in this regard to use 0.5dB instead of default 3dB in optisystem?I am attaching the data sheet of a vendor.Please comment

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Muhammad,
      the X coupler typically has transmission matrix that has built in coupling ratio and internal loss of the device. Both parameters are settable. You need to review the technical information about the component in the software documentation. You may check the “? Help” button in the component properties which gives you more details about the component.
      Regards,

muhammad jawad
      Participant

Thanks sir Ahmad

Nik M Ridzuan
      Participant

Freelance job from student. URGENT (can pay)

Free space optics deploying ms code for weather conditions

project is done the student need to make simulation for the parameters and he can not get the results

these are the variables and the parameters for the project

Pls contact me : mycadcaexs@gmail.com

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.