Home Forums SYSTEM regarding download of optisystem software

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Saruchi Attri
      Participant

I am working on the free space optical communication using OFDM. Please tell me which version of optisystem I should use.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Saruchi,

Both OFDM and free space channel components are available from version 9. However, as the new versions come, new features are added to the components.The current OptiSystem version (v.13) has component with capabilities of using pilot and training symbols, while former versions don’t have these capabilities.

Regards

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Hi Saruchi,
      Optisystem 13 seems to be best for OFDM design, which consists of OFDM blocks ( blocks from Optisystem 12 as well as newly modified OFDM block).
      Regards

Saruchi Attri
      Participant

Is this software licensed? I mean where do I get it?

alistu
        Participant

You will get a 30-day free trial by downloading it from your profile, After that, you can contact OptiWave for pricing information like asking about the monthly lease and so on at bryan.tipper@optiwave.com. This e-mail has formerly been given by Bryan for the same purpose in one of the topics.

Regards

Saruchi Attri
      Participant

Actually, I have tried to download but it didn’t work. Setup has been installed, but I have not found it in my installed softwares. I dont know what is the problem or what else I need to install it properly or should I try to download it again.

Hamada Masri
        Participant

Go to Control Panel—-> programs and search on it there if you have setup it successfully.

Regards,

Hamada Masri
      Participant

or you have a problem in your operation system like missing a system file.
      Try that

Saruchi Attri
      Participant

The software is working but the default libraries are missing. And when I had tried to open the new file firstly it shows the warning that the license key is not present and after then software stopped working. I am going to attach an image here showing the window appeared while accessing the software.

Attachments:
      Sasha
      Participant

Try to restart the system and open the software or uninstall the software and download it again.

Saruchi Attri
      Participant

How many times can I download it from my profile.

alistu
        Participant

You can download each of the Optiwave softwares evaluation up to three times. After that, I think you can ask from the optiwave to let you downlaod again. The Optiwave will look into it and might let you do the downloads again (as far as my personal experience can tell).

Regards

Saruchi Attri
      Participant

Yes.. its working… thank you guys for your help….

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.