Home Forums SYSTEM Reducing the block size of subsystem in layout

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Subhash Arya
      Participant

Dear All,
      The block size of subsystem is generally large to fit into the limited space of manuscript page.Therefore, I want to reduce the block size of subsystem. I was searching the option of reducing the block size of subsystem created in layout but could not get. Anybody can help?
      Thanks in advance.

With regards,
      (Subhash Arya)

alistu
      Participant

Unfortunately, I don’t know about making changes to the size of subsystem, but whenever I intend to use small subsystems, I copy one small subsystem in Optisystem samples and use that in my layout.

However, as for what you have mentioned about the limited size of layout, you can change its size by using “layout size” icon on top of the page below menu bar (with a blue icon) to change the height and width of the layout. I hope this helps.

Regards

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Dear Subash Arya

If i am getting you right,then reducing the layout size can be done by just clicking on layout size on menu bar.You just click it and fill the dimensions in it, and get the desired layout window.

Secondly if you want to add your simulation system to any manuscript or paper and it is of long size then you can reduce it by clicking at View>zoom percentage and you can select the % which cover your whole system and then snip it.

Thirdly if you want to change size of the subsystem(box which include some component) the you just click it on and drag the either side of box and stretch to increase and decrease it.

Hope i have covered all the possibilities and it will help you
      Regards

Subhash Arya
      Participant

Thank you Mr. Abhishek and Mr. Alistu for kind help. I got it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.