Home Forums GENERAL Radio over fiber, minimum shift keying

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hi all,
      I am presently working on radio over fiber technology, I have fund so many paper regarding this topic but not getting a standard book on this as my approach to this design is not systematic order. If anyone familiar with good book or thesis pdf on this topic please let me know. moreover another topic Minimum shift keying (MSK) and Gaussian minimum shift keying (GMSK), please let me know for this topic also.
      Thanks in advance.

with Regards,
      Dhiman Kakati

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

I am still looking for a book that have systematic approach regarding the above mentioned problem. Thanks

Regards

alistu
      Participant

Hi Dhiman,

While I have not read any of the books written in this regard (because I have had no access to them), they seem to have been written for systematic study of radio over fiber, namely “Radio over Fiber for Wireless Communications: From Fundamentals to Advanced Topics” by Xavier N Fernando and a few other books. I suggest you consider them and see if they can be helpful.

Regards

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
        Participant

Thank you so much Alistu for the suggestion of book, i will definitely go through it.

Regards,
        Dhiman

Tayyab Mehmood
      Participant

Hi dhiman I have a collection of ROF related books, I am sending the dropbox link for all.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Microwave%20photonics%20books

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
        Participant

Hi Tayyab, will you please recheck and attach the link you have provided for the books collection on radio over fiber technology, If you reattach for the same that will be very much helpful for me. Thanks.

Regards,
        Dhiman

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hi tayyab mehmood,
      I tried to open the link you have provided but it shows that the book named “Microwave photonics” does not exists I also tried by signing in using my dropbox account. I have attached the error message. please share via google drive if you have any account.

Regards,
      Dhiman

Attachments:
      Tayyab Mehmood
      Participant

Hi Dhiman, Send/message me your email ID. I will send you the collection of books.
      Regards

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
        Participant

Thank you so much Tayyab. I have sent you my mail id.

Regards,
        Dhiman

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.