Home Forums SYSTEM Radio over fiber

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hager
      Participant

Simulation of full duplex data transmission in ROF system using Opti system v 13,A full-duplex data and video signal transmission over single-mode fiber (SMF) based on wavelength division-multiplexing (WDM) and an optical add-drop multiplexing (OADM) technique is proposed and simulated. Four data signals of 1.25 Gb/s /9.1-9.4GHz are transmitted over long-haul single-mode fiber for downlink transmission. For up link transmission, four data signals, each from a BS, of 1.25 Gb/s/9.6-9.9GHz,For downlink transmission, the central station is composed of four microwave signal generators, four continuous wave (CW) lasers, four electro absorption modulators (EAM), erbium-doped fiber amplifiers (EDFA) and wavelength division multiplexer. The central wavelengths
      of the four laser diodes are 1550nm, 1551nm, 1552nm and 1553nm respectively,These four laser diodes provide four optical carriers to the EAMs. The 1.25 Gb/s data stream are mixed with 9.1 GHz and 9.4 GHz microwave carriers to generate the binary phase-shift keying data signals.
      I don’t have any o/p at BER Analyzer,plz modify it for me and attach it.

Hager
      Participant

the paper

Attachments:
      Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Hello Hager
      I am facing the same problem with BER analyser. I am also working on RoF I am try to implementation of RoF with Wimax & LTE signal.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.