Home Forums GENERAL question

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      baraa alhadethi
      Participant

hello sir , I need to renew my license for 30 days and download for 3 times , can you help me because i must use optisysem software program in my study, i take picture to my error appear when i open the program ,plz help me quickly

Attachments:
      Ahmad Atieh

Dear Baraa,
      Unfortunately, we can’t extend the trial period. The purpose of the 30-days trial period is to help you decide whether to buy the software or not. However, you may try to install the 30-days trial on another computer. It should work.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

baraa alhadethi
      Participant

Thanks for your response , how can i buy the software and what is the price? and how many days give me the paid version ?

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Baraa,
      The academia price of OptiSystem for perpetual license is about 10K, which you own OptiSystem license for ever. The other option is a yearly license which costs about 30% of perpetual license. You need to renew this license every year. If you are interested, please email my colleague Sawyer for a quote. His email is sawyer.ge@optiwave.com
      Regards,
      Ahmad

baraa alhadethi
        Participant

hello sir,
        yesterday, I send my information to the email sawyer.ge@optiwave.com , but there is no any response, what is the another way to buy the software quickly?

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Baraa,
      I’ve checked with Sawyer, he did send you a quote.
      Please let me know if you have any question.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.