• Author
      Woodrow Cato

(Awaiting moderation)

Woodrow Cato

(Awaiting moderation)

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi Everyone,
      Could you please how to get QAM sequence generator from optisystem component Library.
      According to Optisystem Component libary pdf file QAM sequence generator is to be find in Carrier Generators File.
      But in Carrier Generators library we have only two component namely: Carrier generator and Carrier generator measured.
      As i have to design OFDM modulation scheme and for this i require either QAM sequence generator or PSK sequence generator and both are not available.
      here is the attachments of image of library pdf file and component library.
      please help me ….

Attachments:
      Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi Atul sharma,
      Could you explain the term ” Awaiting moderation”.
      What do you mean . What could i mean from your comment.
      Please help me to understand.
      Seeking your response.

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Ranjeet Kumar,

Actually what “awaiting moderation” means is that the Atul Sharma made the comment for the first time and he has not yet been allowed by the optiwave people to comment on the forum… Until he is allowed by the optiwave,his comments will show awaiting moderation.. Hope you understand..

Regards

Sahil Singh

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hi Ranjeet Kumar,
      If you are looking for QAM sequence generator in optisystem component library. follow the steps below.

1. right click on components library->
      2. click on “find component” there will be a popup window named component search.
      3. type “sequence” in the search box then there you will find the QAM sequence sequence generator.
      4. Double click on the name of the component then you will be redirected to the respective component.

and that all you want. Thanking you.

and this is applicable for other components also.

Regards,
      Dhiman

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello Ranjeet,
      As far as your problem is concerned Dhiman has put it very nicely. Just follow these steps it will definitely help you. I also want to tell you that if you ever face any problem in finding components then visit youtube and subscribe to optiwave channel there. There are numerous videos which will help. Those videos are very helpful.
      Regards

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Thank you very much Sahil Singh for giving me such satisfactory explanation.
      Now i am able to understand the term “Awaiting moderation”.

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi Dhiman Kakati sir,
      I am unable to get the component search window in optisystem.
      Please explain the steps pictorically ,if possible.
      When i open the optisystem we will have Component library , when we right click on that we get no change.
      In layout i am unable to find to component search window.
      Here i am uploading the image of Component library of optisystem 14 free trial.

Attachments:
      Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Thank you aabid baba sir, for your response and help.
      As i have discussed my problem above of not finding component search window in optisystem, if possible please help me.
      I will try on youtube for the above problem. Although i am not able to find the solution using Component library pdf file.
      Seeking for your response and solutions for my issues.

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
        Participant

hello Ranjeet Kumar,
        Please have a look into the above reply and go through the snapshots, this will definitely going to solve your problem. Cheers

regards,
        Dhiman

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi Dhiman Kakati sir,
      Thank you so much Sir for help.
      Really helpful and easily understandable.
      No doubt Great job.

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
        Participant

Hello Ranjit Kumar,
        you are most welcome I want to appreciate that you are one of the most active member in this forum, please do carry on. Thanking you,

Regards,
        Dhiman

Sanjeev kumar
      Participant

Hello Ranjeet,
      For QAM Sequence generator just goto
      Transmitter Library –> Pulse Generator –> Elecrical –> QAM Sequence Generator(You may find it at the bottom of the list)
      Thanks and Regards
      Sanjeev Kumar

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Thank you Sanjeev kumar
      for your kind information
      It is also been explained by Dhiaman kakati sir.
      You explained it properly and in more simple manner.

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
        Participant

Thanks Sanjeev for the appreciation. we all have to help each other as simple as possible because we all are in learning stage. this will definitely boost learning process.

Regards,
        Dhiman

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Ranjeet Kumar,

You are welcome and i agree with the views of Dhiman Kakati that you are one o the most active members of the forum… Your efforts are highly appreciated… Cheers man

Thanks and regards

Sahil Singh

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.