Home Forums SYSTEM Q factor measurement

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      mohammed hosni
      Participant

Hello everyone, I have a question about measuring Q factor.
      Could someone please tell me How can I measure Q factor for PAM-4 or QAM-16 by using the BER analyzer only not using BERT? I have Optisystem 19.
      Thank you very much
      Mohammed Hosni

mohammed hosni
      Participant

Could someone please tell me How can I measure Q factor for PAM-4 or QAM-16 by using the BER analyzer only not using BERT? I have Optisystem 19.
      Thank you very much
      Mohammed Hosni

mohammed hosni
      Participant

Thank you very much
      Mohammed Hosni

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Mohammed,
      We have a new component to characterize PAM4 signals called TDECQ Analyzer. It will be released in Oct of this year. However, if you have a valid license we could email it earlier to you. please email me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com and let me know the license no that you use and if you have valid maintenace and support license?
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Mohammed,
      We have a new component to characterize PAM4 signals called TDECQ Analyzer. It will be released in Oct of this year. However, if you have a valid license we could email it earlier to you. please email me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com and let me know the license no that you use and if you have valid maintenace and support license?
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.