Home Forums FDTD PWE band solver

PWE band solver

Profile Photo
(joined January 2020)
Participant

Diagram toolbar is not appearing in PWE Band solver. i have unistalled and installed software again .. still it doses not appear .. please help for same

Responses (6):

Profile Photo
      Ritu sharma
      Participant

Diagram toolbar is not appearing in PWE Band solver. i have unistalled and installed software again .. still it doses not appear .. please help for same

Profile Photo
      Scott Newman

Hello Ritu,

Can you please send a screen shot of your PWE Band Solver? Also please confirm what version of the software you are using.

Scott

+1
      Profile Photo
      Ritu sharma
      Participant

Thankyou for your rply. i am using basic 32-bit fdtd version

Attachments:
      Profile Photo
      Scott Newman

Hello Ritu,

I have not been able to reproduce the issue. Have you tried this with other designs? If so was it a problem with those as well? The 32-bit product is quite dated and there are issues that arise that no longer exist in the latest version.

Scott

Profile Photo
      Ritu sharma
      Participant

Toolbar needed after PWE band solver simulation which connect all the bands and tells the value of phtoonic bandgap …..that icon is missing

Profile Photo
      Ritu sharma
      Participant

i am not able to calculate value of photonic band gap ….. that icon is missing in PWE solver

Profile Photo
      Scott Newman

I am aware the icon is required. The question I asked was if this is the case for just this one simulation or is this problem present when running the PWE on other designs.

Scott

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.