Home Forums SYSTEM PSD Plot

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      muhammad jawad
      Participant

Dear freinds
      hope you all will be fine in life!I am again requesting the respected friends to reply regarding the problem which i am facing in my simulation.

i want the plot between PSD(dBm/Hz) and frequency as shown in the attached screen shot.But the plot just shows a straight line. when i get the plot between dBm and frequency,it shows the exact shape of a plot.What is the problem and why i am not getting a plot like display between dBm/Hz and Frequency?
      is anybody will help me???i will be very grateful to you for this help
      Regards
      Jawad Mirza

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

The signal power is low, most likely because of the 50 dB attenuator right before the Analyzer. (50dB is quite a bit are you sure that is correct?) The signal power is most likely less than the sensitivity of the analyzer, either fix the signal and make it stronger or lower the sensitivity bounds for the analyzer by right clicking and heading to the component properties.

muhammad jawad
      Participant

Dear sir D.Marek
      thanks a lot for help out me.Your comment is really applauded.i am going to check it and hopefully it will work.

Sir,i request you to help me in another problem which i am facing.
      i want to plot the chirp with time in my optisystem simulation(Figures are attached).The chirped signal will be taken at the output port of the SOA.Plz let me know how to proceed to get the plot between chirp and time?
      regards
      Your sincere
      jawad mirza

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.