Home Forums GENERAL Problem with installing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Roman Ibragimov
      Participant

Hi, everyone.
      Well, I have problem with installing optisystem 13. When I open program I will see error box. I try to reinstall OptiSystem, but it doesn’t work.

Attachments:
      Bryan Tipper
      Participant

Roman,

Could you please send an email to support@optiwave.com with this jpg, your serial #, and your Windows OS?

I’ll have our guys take a look at it immediately.

Thanks!
      Bryan

Roman Ibragimov
        Participant

Bryan,
        Actually, I don’t have serial number. It was 7days version from your site. I could check how Optisystem works with supporting CUDA. And after installing on win 7 x64 i got error box. My university is looking to purchase Optisystem at the moment.

Bryan Tipper
      Participant

Just to confirm: You had evaluation v12.2 working fine (and now expired) and recently installed evaluation v13.0 in which you got this error message?

Did you already try uninstalling all instances of OptiSystem (as there may be a licensing conflict between the two evaluation versions)? Also, installing on a new computer should definitely work.

While you try that, I will ask our Office Administrator to arrange for a 15-day extension of your v13 evaluation.

Cheers,
      Bryan

Roman Ibragimov
        Participant

It’s all correct. I try to install ver. 13.0 on a new computer with RadeOn HD 7900 (my notebook Samsung R540 has integrated video card).
        I’m really grateful to you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.