Home Forums GENERAL PoISK signals

PoISK signals

Profile Photo
(joined August 2015)
Participant

I need Polarisation shift keyed signals as input to the fiber in my work. How to produce Polarisation shift keyed(PoISK) signals in Optisystem. Please someone help me out with this.

Responses (5):

Profile Photo
      Leeba Babu
      Participant

I need Polarisation shift keyed signals as input to the fiber in my work. How to produce Polarisation shift keyed(PoISK) signals in Optisystem. Please someone help me out with this.

Profile Photo
      aasif bashir dar
      Participant
        Profile Photo
        alistu
        Participant

Hi Aasif,

I haven’t also managed to implement it and I couldn’t find any samples from OptiSystem. I went through the paper and still have difficulty implementing it with OptiSystem. Since you have suggested the paper, can you please make a simple .osd implementation of it? (Dear Leeba, I would be grateful if you also upload it if you managed to implement it) Thank you in advance.

Regards

+1
      Profile Photo
      aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi alistu,
      i dont have the access to optisystem. but here is pic.

Profile Photo
      aasif bashir dar
      Participant

here

Attachments:
        Profile Photo
        alistu
        Participant

Thank you for the attachment. In the file you have addressed, there is a block diagram of the PolSK system, but I believe the implementation of it using OptiSystem could help. Otherwise, papers implementing such systems can be easily found (like the one you suggested Leeba). Thank you Aasif.

Regards

LoginYou must be logged in to reply to this topic.