Home Forums SYSTEM PM-QPSK with LP11 carrier

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Abdallah Ismail
      Participant

Dear all,
      I’m trying to run the 100G PM-QPSK with LP11 mode as a carrier but i don’t know why the mode selector give me error although it is working alone.
      It gives me an error even if it is only in file and not connected to the QPSK Tx and Rx as external laser.
      Need your support.
      Best Regards,

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi Abdallah,

Ok this problem was a little more confusing than I thought. It can simply be solved by removing the loop control.

The long explanation is that noise bins are being generated in the loop and being fed back into the input of the measured multimode fiber, which doesn’t accept noise bins. This is what was giving the error to me. I didn’t see any problem with the mode selector.

Regards

vignes
      Participant

greeting abdallah

this is vigneswaran from india, right nw i working few mode fiber amplifier so i need to work with optifiber to design a fmf , so i currently need some guidance along with that, i hope that you are working and designing the module using optifiber, i need your support and with your consideration , can i get ur mail id for further discussion

Abdallah Ismail
      Participant

Dear Damian,
      I removed the loop control and the error still appear in the mode selector.
      Can you check?

Regards,
      Abdallah

Damian Marek
        Participant

Hi Abdallah,

I ran your project file and I do not get any error with the Mode Selector. Does the simulation fail?

Abdallah Ismail
      Participant

Dear vigneswaran,
      My email: abdallah.ismail@gmail.com
      Best Regards,
      Abdallah

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.