Home Forums GENERAL plotting graphs in optisystem

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Naazira Badar
      Participant

Hi all..

Could anyone guide me to plotting graphs on Optisystem platform based on the results obtained?

Regards.

Hi Naazira Badar

This has been discussed to some extent in other posts as well and in addition to it i would suggest u to go through the lesson 4 of the manual and i am attaching few links and a link of lesson 4 . I hope u get the required help.

Lesson 4: Parameter Sweeps — BER x Input Power

Output Graph Plotting

Generating graphs for report

Best regards

Burhan

Naazira Badar
      Participant

Hi burhan..

Thanks a lot for sharing these valuable links here at.

Regards.

HI NAAZIRA
      There are few steps to do it:
      1.Select the Report tab in the Project layout window.The Report window appears.
      2.Click the Opti2DGraph button on the Report toolbar and draw a 2D graph in the report window.The 2D graph appears in the Report window.
      3.In the Project Browser, select the parameter you wish to plot , and drag it to the 2D graph X-axis (a grey triangle appears in the graph in the bottom right corner).The graph appears in the Report window.
      4.In the Project Browser, select the Min. log of BER result from the BER Analyzer component, and drag it into the Y-axis of the graph (the grey triangle appears in the top left corner).
      The result is plotted in the graph.
      For further please refer to

Thanks and regards

Naazira Badar
      Participant

Hi Fayiqa…

Thanks for sharing this.

Regards.

Hi Naazira

You are most welcome . Its always nice to have such discussions. Infact fayiqa has also very well put the steps to do so. Thanks to fayiqa naqshbandi for this help. Really appreciated.

Regards

Burhan

Naazira Badar
      Participant

Yeah Burhan.
      Thanks to both of you.

Regards.

Manoj Kumar
      Participant

HI NAAZIRA
      2.Click the Opti2DGraph button on the Report toolbar and draw a 2D graph in the report window.The 2D graph appears in the Report window.
      3.In the Project Browser, select the parameter you wish to plot , and drag it to the 2D graph X-axis (a grey triangle appears in the graph in the bottom right corner).The graph appears in the Report window.
      4.In the Project Browser, select the Min. log of BER result from the BER Analyzer component, and drag it into the Y-axis of the graph (the grey triangle appears in the top left corner).

Thanks and regards

Manoj Kumar
      Participant

Hi Naazira Badar

This has been discussed to some extent in other posts as well and in addition to it i would suggest u to go through the lesson 4 of the manual and i am attaching few links and a link of lesson 4 . I hope u get the required help.

Output Graph Plotting

Generating graphs for report

Best regards

Manoj Kumar
      Participant

HI NAAZIRA

Thanks and regards

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.