Home Forums GENERAL please provide a license

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      wei Liu
      Participant

Dear sir or maddam:
      I am an engineer from China shandong weihai,and i want to try the optisytem software to see if it could be used in my routine work,but i could not open the link to download the license,please help me,thank you very much!
      My email adress is :liuwei7755@163.com and my telephone number is +86 15564572077 please contact with me when you see this message,thank you very much!
      Yours sincerely liu wei from China, weihai ,shandong province!

Damian Marek
      Participant

Wei Liu,

I’m not sure I understand completely. From our records it shows you downloaded OptiSystem. Are you saying the download failed or that after the installation the licensing failed? There should not be a separate download for the licensing.

It might be a temporary problem with the download servers we use, so I would suggest trying again today. If the download is still failing or your problem is something entirely different please contact support@optiwave.com

Cheers!

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Wei Liu,

I had a similar problem to yours when I wasn’t able to run one of the Optiwave products (I think it was OptiBPM) after downloading it from the website. The download itself didn’t show me any errors. However, I have got errors when I was running it and trying to open links with examples… In my case, the problem was fixed very easily: as it was mentioned above by Damian, I downloaded the trial version of the software again, and it worked.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.