Home Forums SYSTEM please any one help me in this optiwave sample

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      ahmedbasuony
      Participant

please any one help me in this file because when i make run it take veery long time i run it and take more than three hours and not finished so i close it please any one help me to run this example and take low time
      please any one help me

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Good day see this link: https://optiwave.com/forums/topic/benefits-of-gpu-processing-with-optisystem-optical-system/

+1
      ahmedbasuony
      Participant

but i am do not have nvidia card i have amd radeon hd 8750m
      please help me the program take more than 1 day

reflintorm
      Participant

I think, If you can provide me some more information regarding the topic, which means you can produce any link regarding the problem then we can start to solve it.

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

this is the attached files that i worked on it and this project is from optiwave samples (metro system ) and called Power level management Considering nonideal gain characteristics of EDFA power

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

please any one help me

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi Ahmed,

It took only a couple seconds to simulate on my computer. Is there a specific component it slows down on or error message that pops up?

What version of OptiSystem are you running?

Regards

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

no error message it take long time in the optical fiber
      and i am used version 7

Damian Marek
        Participant

How much RAM does your computer have?

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

6 gb ram

Damian Marek
        Participant

That should be more than sufficient for this project. It can be difficult for us to provide support for older versions of the software especially >5 years old. However, I would suggest trying to download an evaluation copy of our newest OptiSystem 13 software and trying the project. If it still does not work then it would seem there is something wrong with your computer.

Regards

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

Thank you very much Eng.Damian now it take only 30 second
      but now i have another question
      in this tutorial that related to this sample:

Power Level Management in Optical Metro Networks

how i able to produce Figure 5 in the previous link and how i make link failure between OXC 1 and OCX 2 or a problem at node 3, while node 1 wants to send data to node 4
      because i am delete the link between oxc1 and oxc2 through node 3 , i found no output at BER analyzer and how i adjust ” user defined bit sequence generator ” to transfer OXC from state 1 to 0 like Figure 2: Functional diagram of OXCs
      Thank you very much for your help
      Ahmed

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.