Home Forums FDTD Plasmonic antenna on Dielectric

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sandeep Yenchalwar
      Participant

This is the file of the designed.
      I want to get the electric and magnetic field distribution with reflection or transmission plot on excitation of monochromatic and polychromatic irradiation.

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi Sandeep,

I deleted your other post with the research paper attached as it was not a publicly open paper. What you can do instead is just link to the journal article or give a reference, so that we can find the paper. Uploading the paper itself is not allowed.

I also removed another of your topics as it is heavily related to this current project and paper. This is to keep the clarity and readability of the forum. Please try to keep related topics and discussion contained into one as it not only helps me to answer but other users to understand the discussion.

Thanks!

+1
      Sandeep Yenchalwar
      Participant

OK..
      I’ll keep it in mind from the next time

Sandeep Yenchalwar
      Participant

Hi,
      I want to get the electric and magnetic field distribution with reflection or transmission plot on excitation of monochromatic and polychromatic irradiation. Is it ok whatever i designed and materials chosen? File attached….

Attachments:
        Damian Marek
        Participant

From a glance it looks fine, I am not familiar with materials that have a low index of refraction and no complex part though.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.