Home Forums FDTD phototic crystal structure design

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

Sir,I am in need to design a photonic crystal structure.i had designed photonic crystal but i am unable to edit the cell properities.I tried out the tutorials but it didnt work.will u please send me videos related to photonic crystal design

I have designed photonic crystal structure. It would be good if can tell what exactly you are not getting.

K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

i have mentioned earlier that i am unable to edit the cell properities .would you please tell me the procedure which u have followed to edit the crystal structure.Editing which i have mentioned here is properities of particular cell is not varying though i change it.

I meant to ask earlier, which properties you want to edit. But no prob, may be they are refractive index, lattice const etc.

For refractive index, you have to follow the “profiles and materials”, there you can declare first dielectric then profile. I am short of time.

Thanks

K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

i want to design a ring resonator, i don’t know how to get that pattern into the photonic crystal.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.