Home Forums SYSTEM output Waveform not coming for dpsk example in optisystem13

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Debanjan Sarkar
      Participant

Dear all
      I am using the evaluation version of optisystem 13. i have encounter one problem while running one inbuilt example of “DPSK Step 3 – Pulse generator and decoding.osd”. According to me the output of DPSK sequence decoder should be same as input bit stream. But when I tried to run, the output of DPSK sequence decoder is showing only 0. please check the attachment .Please help me to understand what is wrong as I am new to this system.
      Regards

Attachments:
      alistu
      Participant

Hi Debanjan,

The problem you are referring to is because of a mismatch between symbol rate and the bit rate in the layout parameters. Since the modulation uses three bits per symbol, the ratio ratio of bit rate to symbol rate must be 3 to 1. For example, change the bit rate in the layout parameters to 7.5e+9 (while the symbol rate is 2.5e+9) and the problem is solved. (You can access layout parameter by double-clicking on the layout background).

Regards

Subhash Arya
      Participant

Dear Debanjan,
      I appreciate Alistu for his deep knowledge and experience of using Optisystem. After matching the bit rate and symbol rate the DPSK is giving its output. Please check it whether it is coming as per expectations. Simulated Circuit is attached here.

Attachments:
      Debanjan Sarkar
      Participant

Thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.