Home Forums GENERAL Optiwave product evaluation

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ravil
      Participant

Dear Optiwave team,

I was doing evaluation of OptiSytem before and I’d like to do the evaluation for OptiSPICE now. Can I send an evaluation request form for another Optiwave product? Or I can do only 1 evaluation per account?

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

This is interesting also to me…

siva rama krishna
      Participant

I think no need to do again.Once done evaluation request all softwares are included in your account.One evaluation per account is sufficient.

Ravil
      Participant

Thanks for your replies! I don’t think I requested all softwares when I did my evaluation but I’ll check…

Damian Marek
        Participant

It should be possible to sign back in and re-download the trials. If you activated OptiSPICE after downloading then your license would be expired. Send me a private message if you have any problems!

Regards

Ravil
      Participant

ok, I’ll do that. Thank you, Damian!

Ravil
      Participant

Damian, I’ve checked and it looks like I haven’t downloaded all the software after my evaluation. I’ve used OptiSystem 13 only. Can I still use the other software after running out of my license for OptiSystem 13?

Does anybody know?

Damian Marek
        Participant

The evaluation license is tied to an individual product and is not activated until it is run for the first time. This means that indeed you are able to run out the clock on the OptiSystem product and then download say OptiBPM and try it out as well.

Ravil
      Participant

ok, I see. Thanks for clarifications, Damian!

Ravil
      Participant

Dear Damian, whenever I’m trying to download OptiBPM the website link sends me to the evaluation application. When I’m trying to submit this filled application (I don’t see the other way to do it) I’m getting an error of duplicate email address (I’ve used the same email to download OptiSystem). Can you, please, guide me from here? You can send the instructions to my email, please.

Damian Marek
        Participant

Instead of going to the download section, first login to the Optiwave website. From the home page sign in with the link shown in the attached pic. From this area you should be able to navigate to your own Evaluation License Download area. Sorry for the confusion, but currently there are two different logins on our website (Forum and the evaluation downloads area).

If you are still having trouble please send me a direct email: damian.marek@optiwave.com

Regards

Attachments:
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.