Home Forums EXCHANGE Optisystem visualizer shows another time range

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      NEETHU N
      Participant

Hi,
      I am trying to simulate an OFDR system. For that, an LFM(linear frequency modulated) signal was created in matlab for 100 micro second time. But when it was linked with optisystem, the time domain visualizer shows the same signal but within the range of 1 nano second. Why this purticular range shown in visualizer at any point in the system?

Attached is the .m file

Attachments:

Hi Neethu,
      I see in the .m file you just updated the values of the signal not the time values.
      I think you can either change the time window from the global parameter to match your range or to update the time range from matlab file as well.
      if you tried any pls let me know what is going on.

thanks
      Mohamed Abouseif

NEETHU N
      Participant

Sir, as I confronted another problem that there didn’t find any variation in the output spectrum due to low frequency signals(vibration), I was unable to proceed with Optisystem. Can’t detect any changes that sine wave signals in the kHz range make to the light wave.(I have asked about this problem in another question in the forum;couldn’t get a reply) . Sir, isn’t low frequency detection possible in Optisystem?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.