Home Forums GENERAL Optisystem Signal Distinguish

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone, I have created audio, data and video transmitter in Optisystem. I want to know what components that I must use in order to distinguish between audio and video signal in Optisystem? Thank you

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Muhammad,
      Unfortunately, we can’t provide feedback without seeing the whole project and view how you created and added the audio and video signals. You may email me your project as zip file to ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com and I’ll check it and provide feedback.
      I need to know the version of OptiSystem that you are using and your institution. Also, I need to know if you have valid maintenance and support license.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Muhammad,
      Unfortunately, we can’t provide feedback without seeing the whole project and view how you created and added the audio and video signals. You may email me your project as zip file to ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com and I’ll check it and provide feedback.
      I need to know the version of OptiSystem that you are using and your institution. Also, I need to know if you have valid maintenance and support license.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.