Home Forums SYSTEM Optisystem: Reproducing an example

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ibrahim Abdul
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I got a project to work on in Optisystem, as I am a beginner in Optisystem I tried to reproduce figure 1 of the following example for becoming familiar with that software:

https://optiwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Nakanishi_2011.pdf

First of all I tried to find and insert the components but I did not find everyone in the library.

Do anyone has recommendations to me how to get started with that example to work on?

Thank you in advance.

I recommend you to start with one of the built in examples then modify it according to your need.

Ibrahim Abdul
      Participant

I already worked on the examples and know how to use the software, but I do not know which components to use for figuring the S-polarized and P-polarized GaN-laser diode. I have not found the components in the library that demonstrate exactly the GaN-LD as well as the Pr:WPFGF with dielectric coating.

Which components in the library can I use for demonstrating the GaN-LD (s- and p-polarized) and the Pr:WPFGF with dielectric coating?

Thanks in advance.

there are different models for the LD each one has the ability to control the polarization according to the azimuth and the ellipticity values.

Did not that work with polarization s- and P-?

what else parameters you wanted and did not found? to try to help.

thanks
      Mohamed Abouseif

Ibrahim Abdul
      Participant

As said before, I am trying to reproduce the laser design in figure 1 (https://optiwave.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Nakanishi_2011.pdf).

The problem is to find something similiar to each of the components used in figure 1, such as the GaN-LD, the dieletric coating with reflectivity etc.

I tried to create a setup, but the result of emitting a wavelength of 522 nm in the output is not working.

Attached you will find an attempt of the setup in optisystem.

Thank you a lot.

Best regards,
      Ibrahim

Ibrahim Abdul
      Participant

Unfortunately, it seems that I cannot upload my optisystem file.

Ibrahim Abdul
      Participant

Here I am trying it again but it sends me an error.

Attachments:
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.