Home Forums GENERAL Optisystem, Matlab

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dhanush Padman
      Participant

I have designed upto optical receiver part and got the output waveform as per the base paper I have attached. I have applied steganography via MATLAB and produced some binaries which has been applied as input to duobinary precoder. From the optical receiver’s output (PIN PhotoDiode output which is an electrical signal), is it possible to retrieve back the steganography binaries (that was originally used) from that electrical signal???

The attached paper might help you.
      let me know

thanks
      Mohamed Abouseif

Dhanush Padman
      Participant

Hi Mohammed,
      The paper you provided helped me to gather points for my review. But Sir, I have prepared the Encryption and Decryption codes for the steganography (data hiding in image) part. Now my requirement is, How can I able to decrypt back my original text message from the received signal (electrical output signal) at the optical receiver? Is it possible to convert the electrical signal to some format to get back my original text message? SHOULD I NEED TO SAMPLE AND QUANTIZE THE OUTPUT ELECTRICAL SIGNAL OF OPTICAL RECEIVER?? Please help me in this section.

Thanking You.
      Dhanush Padman

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.