Home Forums SYSTEM optisystem error loading MATLAB engine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Yiyu Zhou
      Participant

I have tried to run the demo but when I begin calculating I was told that there is an error loading MATLAB engine. How can I solve thie problem?
      I am currently using the evaluatiuon version of Optisystem. Can this be the problem?
      Thank you for any suggestions.

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

Any chance you could attach your project file and m file?

Regards

Abdallah Ismail
      Participant

Do you have matlab software installed on your operating system?

Yiyu Zhou
        Participant

Thank you for your suggestion. I have replaced my computer with my friend’s. My OS is win8 and cannot run MATLAB engine, while my friend is win7 and can run it successfully. I think win8 maybe the problem.

Prathmesh Dali
      Participant

No sir this is not the problem i am having windows 8 and still i can use the matlab component in optisystem. But the same problem troubling my friend. He is having MATLAB installed. Any one having solution for this problem????

Damian Marek
        Participant

In your case OptiSystem and Matlab both work separately, but not together?

Prathmesh Dali
          Participant

Yes sir. Both works separately in proper way without any error. but when we use matlab component in optisystem it gives the error “error loading MATLAB engine”.

Prathmesh Dali
      Participant

Yes sir. Both works separately in proper way without any error. but when we use matlab component in optisystem it gives the error “error loading MATLAB engine”.

Kevin Wang
      Participant

Hi,I am not sure if there is anyone who is still struggling with this problem. But, I find a solution – reinstalling your matlab. It works in my laptop.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.