Home Forums GRATING OPTISYSTEM 7.0 .dat file for FBG

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Nail Bugra Kilic
      Participant

Hi everyone, I want to apply different strain and temperatures values onto the FBG in OPTISYSTEM 7.0. I need to insert the strain and temperatures values as .dat file by using optigrating tool. I made research how to create .dat file but, I could not find any information. Also, I could not any example on the internet. Ä°s there anyone to help me about this topic?

Best regards.

Ahmad Atieh

Hello Nail,
      Unfortunately, we can’t support issues with OptiSystem 7.0. However, you should be able to view the signal structure of the data file and examples of FBG design done in OptiGrating and loaded into OptiSystem 16.1. These files are located at C:\Users\USER NAME\Documents\OptiSystem 16.1 Samples\Software interworking\OptiGrating.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Nail Bugra Kilic
      Participant

Hello Ahmad,
      Thank you for your answer. What kind of issues that the optisystem 7.0 can support ?
      Best Regards.

Ahmad Atieh

Hello
      Typically, we provide support to users that have valid maintenance and support license.
      regards,
      Ahmad

Nail Bugra Kilic
      Participant

how can I buy a license of optisystem ?

Best regards.

Ahmad Atieh

Hello Nail,
      You may send all your contact information or your guidance/supervisor to me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com and I’ll ask our sales department to send you quote.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.