Home Forums SYSTEM Optisystem

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dhanush Padman
      Participant

Is there any laser named “CHAOTIC LASER”? … I have designed a chaotic laser using “LASER MEASURED” component.. The parameters required for designing a chaotic laser is mentioned in the base paper. I have used those values and designed a chaotic laser.. I have given an electrical drive (an electrical input) for that laser measured component.. (ELECTRICAL DRIVE = USER DEFINED SEQUENCE GENERATOR + NRZ PULSE GENERATOR).. whatever the binary input(example: 1100) I had given in user defined sequence generator, I am getting the same as output (1100) as a plot in the LASER MEASURED COMPONENT’s output.. MY aim is to design a chaotic laser which produces irregular shaped pulses as output plot as mentioned in base paper(BUT I AM GETTING 1100, A SQUARE WAVE PULSE, INSTEAD OF RANDOM IRREGULAR PEAK PULSES).. Is it possible to produce the same pulse as output of chaotic laser (as mentioned in the base paper) .. I have attached my base paper and my project’s OSD file.. Kindly help me in this one.. Thanking you

Attachments:

Hi Padman,
      I think you can try a simple solution, only by replacing the user defined bit sequence generator by a random bit sequence generator, this would be equivalent to a chaotic laser!

thanks
      Mohamed Abouseif

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.