Home Forums SYSTEM OptiSystem 16 crashing all the time in Windows 10

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Welton Sthel Duque
      Participant

Hi Everyone, how are you doing?
      Well, my name is Welton Sthel Duque, I’m a post-graduating student in UFES (master in Electrical/Telecom Engineering) and I was told abou the OptiWave software applications. Since yesterday, I’ve registered myself in the OptiWave web site, seen some webinars and have read several documents. Also, I’ve downloaded and installed all the availabe applications I’ve found on your site (BPM, FDTD, Fiber, Grating, Performer, SPICE and System). I use a Dell XPS 15 Core i7 with 16 Mb RAM, all my software is legal (no pirates installed on my computer), but I’m struggling in trying to have the OPTISYSTEM in my computer. The application opens, I succeed to open and navigate the examples, but, as soon as I click execute to simulate any example, the software crasches and closes. I’m very interested in learning how to use the OptiSystem, I want to simulate some scenarios using Fiber Optics Sensors (FBG, FPI, Sagnac) for interrogation schemes and use the OptiWave to support the methodology chapter of my disseration research. So, would you have any clue to help me have the Optiwave applications working without crashing on my computer?
      Thanks a lot and CONGRATULATIONS for these wonderful applications that I’me eager to learn and use them!
      With kindest regards,
      Welton Sthel Duque

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Welton,
      I guess your issue is related to the activation of your free trial version license. Please send an email to support@optiwave.com showing the crashing message using a screenshot and describe any other issue you encounter. Optiwave’s IT department will respond to your enquiry.
      I’m confident that you’ll enjoy using OptiSystem as it is user friendly software.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Welton Sthel Duque
      Participant

Hi Dear Ahmed,
      Thanks for answering me!
      I’ve followed your suggestion, took the crashing messages and printscreens, and sent them to the support email (ZIP attached).
      Best regards,
      Welton

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.