Home Forums GENERAL Optisystem

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Dhanush Padman
      Participant

I have a matlab code.. in which we enter a text or message, it hides in an image and gives binary (0 & 1)’s as output. I have to send that matlab code’s binary output to a duobinary precoder which accepts binary signal as input in optisystem.. Now my problem is.. i have used MATLAB component in optisystem wherein i have mentioned the m.file path (matlab file path). The MATLAb component accepts an “OPTICAL SIGNAL AS INPUT AND AN OPTICAL SIGNAL AS OUTPUT”. How to send my binary data from MATLAB component to the duobinary precoder?? Please tell some solutions..

Hi Dhanush,
      can you send me your project to try to help.
      In the mean time, I have a question:
      why you design your matlab-component ports as optical not as binary?

thanks
      Mohamed Abouseif

Dhanush Padman
      Participant

Hi Mohamed Abouseif,
      Sir, I have changed the MATLAB component output port to binary. Now my problem is, I have to convert a string or image into binary format through matlab code and give that binary as an input to duobinary precoder. I have written a sample code which converts a string to binary. I have imported the code into MATLAB component and I want that MATLAB component to act as data source for duobinary precoder. I don’t know whether the code i have written gets fitted into the MATLAB component correctly or not.. also i don’t know what should i have to give as input to the input port of MATLAB component.. I have attached osd file and two matlab codes that i have tried.. please help me to solve the problem.. Thanking you

Dhanush Padman
      Participant

Hi Mohamed Abouseif,
      Sir, I cannot able to send the osd file. ” pro1test_FEB5_SAMPLE.osd: Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons. ” It showed an error like this.. So i have sent the screenshots of the project.. second image is the continuation of the first image.. Thanking you

Dhanush Padman
      Participant

this is the error i had

Attachments:

Hi Dhanush
      send it as .zip file.

thanks
      Mohamed

Dhanush Padman
      Participant

Here is the zip file..
      Thanking you

Attachments:
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.