Home Forums GENERAL OptiSystem 14.0 evaluation

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

Hi
      I have the OptiSystem 14.0 evaluation trial version for 30 days, there is sometimes a problem occur with him, when open the program directly operating system(windows 8.1) reboot
      help me

HELLO MOHAMMAD..

If there is any issue with the versions of optisystem or any problem in downloading and all We should try to contact the optiwave support team.. Surely they really are better at the helm of affairs..
      There are numerous threads regarding the same problem and every time it has been suggested to people to contact the optiwave support team.
      Thanks & regards

Thanks FAYIQA

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Mohmammed ridha al-shampati,

I agree with Fayiqa that if there is any issue with the versions of optisystem or any problem in downloading and all We should try to contact the optiwave support team.They will provide you with the exact solution… Hope it helps

Thanks & regards

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello Mohammad ridh al,
      I feel it is a strange problem you are facing. I guess it has more or less to do with your system only. I don’t think this could be an issue which can be due to accessing optisystem tool. Well yeah, now you think it to be related to Optisystem , i suggest you to do what other members have already told you to do that contacting the optiwave support. May be they can help. I hope your issue gets resolves ASAP.
      Regards

thanks aabid baba
        i will change my system from Windows 8 to Windows 7

ZULKARNAIN
          Participant

hi Mohmammed ridha al-shampati..
          indeed it is a very strange problem to hear about.
          First try to reinstall the optiwave software as it doesn’t seem to be an operating system problem as it is compatible with both operating systems you mentioned.
          if your problem persists then you should try to change the operating system.hope it helps.
          with regards.

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

You are welcome and i hope ou get query resolved with the helo of optiwave support team…

Regards

Sahil Singh

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi mohammed ridha al-shamapti,
      Yeah, i agree with aabid sir, it is a strange problem i came to hear.
      I don’t think think the optisystem 14 has any issues related to its compatibility to window 8.1 or any of its versions.
      I think you must have problem related to your computer/laptop.
      It may be software or hardware problems.

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

I dont think changing the version of windows will help…Becuse this doesnt seem to be a compatibility issue.. Try reinstalling the software for once.. Hope this helps..

Regards

Sahil Singh

Hi Mohmammed ridha al-shampati

Its better contact optiwave support team that the ultimate help centre and it would be waste of time to change the operating system or so because if this would have been the cause they surely would have mentioned. Since there is nothing of this sort so better contact the support team.

Regards

Burhan

Thank you everyone
      The problem has been solved, there were some problems in the operating system
      The program is now working properly
      I reiterate my thanks to all of you, my friends

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

I am glad to know that your problem has been solved and your program is working correctly… I hope this forum was effective in solving your query..

Regards

Sahil Singh

Hi Mohmammed ridha al-shampati

you are welcome and i am glad you got your solution.

Regards

burhan

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

you are welcome,Mohmammed ridha al-shampati
      cheers

regards

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

You are most welcome.
      I am pleased to know that your problem gets resolved.

Kanwarjeet Singh
      Participant

Hi All.

I am unable to install optisystem v13 32 bit on my PC. When proceeding the installation process it first takes a lot of time extracting files and then eventually stops responding. What can be the possible solution to it. The latest trial version v14 does not support 32 bit installation. Please provide me with a solution. I have contacted Optiwave also. Any Help

Thanks
      Regards

Hi Kanwarjeet Singh
        I didn’t use this version, but try to contact the optiwave support team.

Regards

Rajguru M. Mohan
      Participant

I am surprised to know such problems , such type of errors are very rare.
      Are you sure the Problems of rebooting the windows is due to simulation of Optisystem software.
      I don’t think it is so.
      May be some problems with your system hardware or software.
      Network driver is missing in your PC, causing such problems.
      Hope it will removed soon.

Kanwarjeet Singh
        Participant

Hello Rajguru,
        As i mentioned in the other post i tried to contact them. They asked me to try newer version on 64 bit PC. I think that is the only solution. Anyways Thank you for your suggestions.

Regards

Hi Rajguru M. Mohan
        computer uncontrolled reboots are most likely caused by crashing graphical drivers.

Regards

rahul kumar
      Participant

I am surprised to know such problems you are facing.
      I don’t think Optisystem software has such problems with windows.
      Reboots can also be necessary when updating or removing certain types of software.
      Software programs sometimes want to reboot your computer when you install, uninstall, or update them.

Thanks and regards
      Rahul

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.