Home Forums GENERAL optisystem 13 64bit

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      feras
      Participant

hello
      where i can find optisystem13 64bit and download it please ? i tried to find it in download page but i found only optisystem 14 64bit
      Regards.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Feras,

there is no mention of OptiSystem version 14 being released anywhere in the site. While this is a question Optiwave can answer, I suggest you download it to see if it is actually the new version. If it was so, it supports files created in the older version, so you can use it for your purposes. If the new version is actually released, the older versions are not put in the site for download as far as I know.

Regards

feras
      Participant

hello alistu
      i attached apicture of what i have in download section , i download it but i can not try it on my system now cause i have 32bit ,i will try it as soon as possible.

alistu
        Participant

I am aware of the fact that right now, OptiSystem version 14 is available in download section. It is sort of strange that the new features are not introduced, though. I believe you would have no problem using the newer version because OptiSystem newer versions support files created by older versions.

Regards

feras
      Participant

hello alistu
      i will try to install it and run the files using it.
      did you try it ??
      Regards.

alistu
        Participant

No, I am currently using OptiSystem version 13.0.3 and I was not aware of the fact that the new version is released (usually this is mentioned in the site). However, I will try to install the trial after I receive confirmation from Optiwave team about the new version. But if I were in your situation, I would have definitely used it instead of the 32-bit version.

feras
      Participant

i installed it and it is run a 30-days trial optisystem 14 64-bit , and run well .
      there is some additional component in , you can try to use it if you want without any risk.
      Regards.

alistu
        Participant

Thank you very much for informing me of this. I will try it as soon as possible. I would be grateful if you also tell me about this: When you click on Help in the menu bar and choose “About OptiSystem”, what is the exact version of OptiSystem software in the opened window? Thanks again.

Regards

feras
      Participant

hello alistu, you are welcome
      i attached you what it is in “About OptiSystem”, it is optisystem 14.0 64-bit

Attachments:
        alistu
        Participant

Thank you very much for the help.

Regards

feras
          Participant

you are welcome alistu
          Regards.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.