Home Forums GENERAL Optisystem 13

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

hello guys.
      im new here.im currently doing WDM PON simulation. where can i find the laser driver in the component library? i search it but i cant find it.any idea?

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Hi, welcome to the forum! Can you better explain what you mean by “laser driver” component?

Ashu verma
      Participant

Hello Che wan Faizul
      First of all Welcome to optisystem,are you looking for bias voltage to give bias to the laser? or you are asking about any modulator driver coding.Please elaborate what component you are searching for in optisystem library so that all the forum members able to help you in better way.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Che Wan Faizul,

I also think your question is not clear enough. However, since you are new to this forum and I reckon you do not have much experience with Optisystem, I strongly suggest that you use the tutorials and videos provided by Optiwave. I tried to find a list of components available in the library in the form of a tree diagram or something and might be useful for the beginners by giving info on how components are sorted in the library, but didn’t manage.

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Hello! Wan Faizul
      If you are new to optisystem and unable to find the components.
      Go to any component> drag it to workspace>double click on component>lower right show option for help> click help> left part of new window provides you with list of all components. you can locate your component here.
      Find the attached image for where to find component.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.