Home Forums SYSTEM optisystem 13.0.2

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Fady
      Participant

Hello,
      I have downloaded the new optisystem 13 release but discovered it is 13.0.1 version not 13.0.2.
      Could you please help me with that with thanks.

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

i think that the final version is 13.0.1.145

Fady
      Participant

Thanks! I have received an email stating that optisystem version 13.0.2 has been released!

Fady
      Participant

ANY HELP?

alistu
      Participant

I have the same problem. Will anyone help please?

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi all,

We are in the process of putting up a new download link by end of the day tomorrow. I’ll post here when the new link is live.

Regards,
      Damian

+1
      Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi again,

The most accurate way for determining the version number of OptiSystem is to start it and navigate to Help->About OptiSystem and read out the Product Version #.

Regards

Fady
      Participant

Thanks Damian, Is the new link ready?

Damian Marek
        Participant

Hi Fady,

Yes the link should be fine now. I think the issue is that you might be checking the version number from Windows Programs and Features, which lists the programs installed on your PC and their version number. It might be saying 13.0.1 when in fact it is 13.0.2. As I mentioned above, verify your version number directly from the OptiSystem program.

Regards

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

thanks to Damian Marek ,yes you are right

alistu
      Participant

You can go to your profile and then click on “Evaluation License Downloads” to see the list of the softwares which you can download from by clicking on their names.
      BTW, I would like to know why we have to choose our region of downloading. Is there any difference in the softwares offered?

mohammed mostafa
      Participant

welldone Damian

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Hello Damian downloaded version optisystem 13 from what I understand of , how can I check which version of optisystem without install it?

Attachments:
        Damian Marek
        Participant

These evaluations are always the most recent version of OptiSystem (or any of our products), but once you download it you can check the version as I detailed above.

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

we buy v 12.2 and update with v 13.0 in april 2014. Is it still possibility to update for 13.0.2?

Bryan Tipper
        Participant

Ajay,

If you have maintenance & support on your current license, then you should have received an email from GigaSoft with the download instructions for 13.0.2. If not, please contact them directly: https://optiwave.com/india/

Best Regards,
        Bryan

Dr Rk Sethi
      Participant

Hi Ajay!
      Definitely you can get UPDATE to the LATEST version, depending on the agreement between you and optiwave.

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

As per your mail we follow the instruction for update version 13.0.2 but when we run the setup file the message display
      “Setup could not find a version of OptiSystem eligible for update”. We are using 13.0 version rightnow.

Bryan Tipper
        Participant

Ajay,

Assuming you did not uninstall v13, you should be able to upgrade to 13.0.2 without any issues.

Again, contacting GigaSoft for this issue would be the best course of action, as they have technical staff that can assist you.

Best Regards,
        Bryan

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.