Home Forums SYSTEM Optisystem 12 installation error

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      nadzreen
      Participant

Dear all,

I got problem during installing optisystem 12. It show error and cause the installation process to stop.
      kindly advise on how to solve this problems. please refer attach for the error showed during the installation.

thank you

Fauza Khair
      Participant

Dear nazreen,

your error instalation about licence key. you must reinstall clearly your PC. But I think, you should use OptiSystem 13. it has more component library and much examples.

alistu
        Participant

Dear Fauza,

My I ask what you mean exactly by “you must reinstall clearly your PC”? You mean in the case Nadzreen is refering to one should reinstall their windows operating system? Or should they reinstall Optisystem? And does such a thing really help with the license key problem in these cases?

Thank you.

Damian Marek
      Participant

Nadzreen,

This is not a licensing issue, it is an installation issue! These errors are generally generated from not running the installation from the Administrator account or from an antivirus program that is interfering with the installation process. I would recommend running the installation again making sure you have Admin privileges and that any antivirus software is disabled.

Cheers!

Fauza Khair
      Participant

Thank you Mr Damien Marek..

Ok, i am very happy if that is not about licence key…

you can ignore this error command..

Cheers !

gaganpreet Kaur
      Participant

you may check your operating system too generally optisystem runs with all features best in XP because its 64 bit .

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.