Home Forums SYSTEM optisystem 11

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      GURINDER SINGH
      Participant

Can you provide optisystem version 11 ???

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Why you require the old version. Whenever the latest version available 13.0 You can download the latest version form the this site.

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Hello Gurinder
      Optisystem 11 is older now,please explain why do you require this version.If you want to use some samples from optisystem 11,then please mention the specific example of category for example OFDM direct detection etc.Because in latest version all the samples are updated and old samples are hard to find.

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

As in most of softwares, you can buy only the latest version, which is v13 at the moment.

feras
      Participant

i guess you can request it via email from the owner

alistu
      Participant

Hi Gurinder,
      I once requested Optisystem v.12 because my system at that time did not support windows 7 or 8 and on the other hand, newer versions than v.12 should be all installed on W7 or 8. I was informed via email that Optiwave does not provide support for the older versions of its softwares. BTW, to my experience, there’s almost nothing u can do in the older versions that u can’t do in the newer ones.

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Hello Gurinder Sir

You can contact the giga soft it is authorized vendor for optiwave in india

Er. Nikhil

This is person can give the right answer about availability of v 11.0

mohammed hosni
      Participant

the newest version is optisystem 13 with new components and features than optisystem 11

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.