Home Forums GENERAL OptiSystem

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      BENYAHIA SOHEYB
      Participant

Hi guys,

Currently I’m using an evaluation version of OptiSystem 14, so I’m wondering how much and how to purchase a licenced one.

Regards,

HELLO BENYAHIA
      For this you need to consult optiwave support care or for that matter Bryan who handles it i guess. You could easily contact them by mail them or calling them….You have a particular organization in ur country where you could make a deal and get a license…I hope u would do appropriate.
      Thanks and regards

Tanveer
      Participant

Hello BENYAHIA SOHEYB…
      As rightly said by Fayiqa you have to individually approach them for purchase of licence through their support on web.
      But if you are a part of some institution or organisation you need to consult them to get the licence from optiwave for further use of software…
      with regards
      tanveer

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hello BENYAHIA SOHEYB,

You need to approach the optiwave team for purchase of licence on thr web…..
      As correctly mentioned by tanveer, if you are a part of some institution or organisation you need to consult your institute and verify whether they have got the licence.. If yes, you can use that licence for your purpose.. Hope it helps..

with regards

Sahil Singh

MHD NA
      Participant

i think you should email sales department in optiwave, so you can find that email in “contact us”
      i hope i came with helpful suggestion.

BENYAHIA SOHEYB
      Participant

Thank you guys for all your replies, I’ll try to contact them

you’re welcome BENYAHIA

Tanveer
      Participant

you are welcome BENYAHIA SOHEYB,,,
      you should get it soon as it serves as a backbone for modern research in optical communication…
      with regards
      tanveer

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.