Home Forums GENERAL OptiPerformer Download Access Denied

OptiPerformer Download Access Denied

Profile Photo
(joined March 2017)
Participant

Hi.
I am attempting to download OptiPerformer 14 from the link present on this website but everytime I click on it, it opens a webpage saying,
“Access Denied! This link is not accessible directly. You are being redirected to the password protected download page.”. I do not get redirected to any login page, instead it simply reloads the same page so it’s an endless loop of Access Denied. Could you please clarify this as I need this software urgently.
Please reply ASAP.

Thanks!

Responses (3):

Profile Photo
    Tarun Verma
    Participant

Hi.
    I am attempting to download OptiPerformer 14 from the link present on this website but everytime I click on it, it opens a webpage saying,
    “Access Denied! This link is not accessible directly. You are being redirected to the password protected download page.”. I do not get redirected to any login page, instead it simply reloads the same page so it’s an endless loop of Access Denied. Could you please clarify this as I need this software urgently.
    Please reply ASAP.

Thanks!

Profile Photo
    Bryan Tipper
    Keymaster

This has now been fixed!

Maimoona Ahmad
    Participant

I have a problem when downloading optisystem 16 64 bit kindly help to fix it.

Access Denied!

This link is not accessible directly. You are being redirected to the password protected download page.

Profile Photo
    Bryan Tipper
    Keymaster

Maimoona,

Please send a screen shot and the description of your issue to licensing@optiwave.com.

Thanks,
    Bryan

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.