Home Forums SYSTEM optical switch

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Joseph Jiang
      Participant

hi,everybody,i want to use a digital optical switch to control my signal,however,it seems that it do not work without any signal.i do not know the reason.can anybody help me ?

Attachments:
      Ravil
      Participant

Hi, first, I’d like to clarify your question: how do you try to work with switch (as a passive device) without any signal?

Joseph Jiang
        Participant

hi,RAVIL,I want to use digital signal to control the state of my optical switch.however,it does not work.

Ravil
      Participant

Unfortunately, I can’t open your file with my current version. Can you send a screen shot, pls?

Joseph Jiang
        Participant

Ravil,I have uploade a new project of optisystem version 7.0,I think you can open it!thank you!

Attachments:
      Joseph Jiang
      Participant

is it impossible to control the optical switch with digital sequence?i have tried but failed.can anybody tell me?thank you!

Damian Marek
        Participant

Hi Joseph,

I am back in the Ottawa office and ready to answer questions! From our private conversation I have created a digital optical switch which will send bursts of 1 ms long.

I think that all remains is the issue with the time delay, but let me know if this project is performing as you desire first!

Regards

Joseph Jiang
          Participant

hi damina,can you show me the function of your digital optical switch with your project.I think it may be possible to preform as my desire.anyway,i wander that is it possible to set extinction rate of digital optical switch.thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.