Home Forums BPM OptiBPM installation error

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Ravil
      Participant

Dear Optiwave team and forum members,

Can anybody help me to fix the error I have installing OptiBPM, please? The error message and code are attached.

Ravil
      Participant

It is attached here…

Ravil
      Participant

According to the message I’m getting it doesn’t look like an error of my OS…

Steve Dods
      Participant

The problem is related to the “Sentinel Run-time Environment” installer.

It looks like you are trying to run an old installation package that uses an older version of the “Sentinel Run-time” ( version 6.60 ).
      The current OptiWave product installers include the “Sentinel Run-time” version 6.64 which resolved installation issues on Windows 8.

We recommend getting the latest installation package of the product.

If the issue still persists I would suggest to contact us directly at “support@optiwave.com”
      We would need to ask for the screenshot of the error message and the type of the Operating System ( Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1, is it 32-bit or 64-bit system, what kind “Home Edition, “Professional” or “Enterprise” )

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Steve, thanks for your answer! I’m using Windows 7 Enterprise, 64-bit as an OS. I don’t think I had problems with OptiSystem 12 when I used it in the past (not sure if it’s has the same version of the “Sentinel Run-time”…)

Ravil
      Participant

If you think there is a problem with this particular OS – let me know, please! From my side, I can try different OS and let you know.

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Steve, I’ve installed the same soft on 32-bit Windows 7 Enterprise. It looks like it working fine so far. Just want to let you know…

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Because it worked on windows 7 32bits and not on the 64?

Ravil
      Participant

I don’t know the exact reason to be honest, I’m trying to understand it myself… But there is no requirements for any particular OS type, is there?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.