Home Forums SYSTEM OFDM simulation using optical channel

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rizbi Hassan
      Participant

Hi there,

I am currently a 4th year student and am working on OFDM. I have written the Matlab code and its corresponding Optisystem file which acts as the optical channel. The problem is when I run the simulation, the receiver code is showing error “Subscripted assignment dimension mismatch” in line 25 n(1,:)=tx(1,:)

I am getting really frustrated as I have tried 100 times to solve this error. Please help me out with this code. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Regards,
      Rizbi

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi Rizbi,

Can you please attach the two matlab .m files along with the project?

Thanks

Rizbi Hassan
      Participant

Hi Damian,
      Thanks for your kind reply.
      I have managed to solve the problem but I think there is still some Error in my code. I am checking the BER for OFDM without using any optical channel. The BER shows 0 which is expected. But when I use optical channel, the BER still shows 0.
      Please could you kindly take a look at my Matlab code? Thanks.

Regards,
      Rizbi

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi Rizbi,

I think I am still missing a function series2parallel and I cannot run the project.

mohammed mostafa
      Participant

i think the project isn’t complete , there is a missing part

Rizbi Hassan
      Participant

Hi Damian,

Yes I forgot to attach the functions. Here are the series2parallel function. Please take a look at it now. Thanks.

Regards,
      Rizbi

Attachments:
      Rizbi Hassan
      Participant

Hi Mohammed,

I have attached all the parts now in .rar above. The program should run now. Please have a look and kindly help me out with this. Thanks.

Regards,
      Rizbi

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.