Home Forums SYSTEM octupling

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

is there any techniquefor the generation of mm-wave using octupling which is cost effective except filterless

Damian Marek
      Participant

I followed a research paper to make this project file. I am not sure it is 100% optimized yet, but you can definitely see the 8th harmonic frequency using only a Fiber Bragg Grating and MZM’s.

Regards

Attachments:
      K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

I am unable to download your file so can u please tell me the paper which u referred.

K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

I read a paper in that they used integrated triple parallel MZM for generation of mm-wave in octupling.In that they have not mentioned which type of MZM is used.I want the parameter which determines the extinction ratio and

K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

I have attached the file

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

This is the paper I followed. Is there an error when you try to download the file?

[1] W. Li and J. Yao, “Microwave generation based on optical domain microwave frequency octupling,” IEEE Photonics Technol. Lett., vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 24–26, 2010.

K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

Dear Damian, I am using Optisystem 12, hence I could not open the OSD file you have attached. Any solution?

Damian Marek
        Participant

Unfortunately unless you upgrade I can only send you a screenshot of the layout. If you have any particular questions about it I can definitely answer them though!

+1
      K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

Thank you, Damian, let me try it. One more Question, I have an osd file of size 125 MB , the problem is I am unable to open it anymore? please give me a solution

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.