Home Forums SYSTEM null point (MITB:min. transmission bias) and FULL point (MATB: max. transmission

null point (MITB:min. transmission bias) and FULL point (MATB: max. transmission

Profile Photo
(joined March 2015)
Participant

dear all
i want know what should be values for various parameters of MZM (for both single drive and dual drive) to operate at minimum transmission point (MITB) and maximum transmission point (MATB)..

Even if i want to bias at Quadrature bias point, what are the values for various parameters…

kindly refer jpg file..

any help will be highly appreciated.

with regards

Responses (3):

Profile Photo
    aasif bashir dar
    Participant

dear all
    i want know what should be values for various parameters of MZM (for both single drive and dual drive) to operate at minimum transmission point (MITB) and maximum transmission point (MATB)..

Even if i want to bias at Quadrature bias point, what are the values for various parameters…

kindly refer jpg file..

any help will be highly appreciated.

with regards

Profile Photo
    Ahmad Atieh
    Participant

Hello,
    Please refer to the datasheet of the “Dual port MZM Modulator Measured” component, it has all details on the voltage setup and condition for each operating case.
    regards,
    Ahmad

NAWAL KISHORE
    Participant

datasheet of the “Dual port MZM Modulator Measured” component I AM NOT able to find it kindly provide the file or snapshot

Profile Photo
    Ahmad Atieh
    Participant

Hello,
    you may access the datasheet for any component in OptiSystem from the help button at the bottom of the component properties popup window.
    Regards,
    Ahmad

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.