Home Forums GENERAL NG-PON2

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by Trisno Wibowo Ady Saputra.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

anyone, please help me to make ng-pon2 network. I’ve tried but failed if I follow the existing guidelines. Whether I was wrong in the design or what I don’t know. I need your help to be a reference network that I build. Thank You

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Trisno,
      please communicate with me by email at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com to discuss your application. Please let me know the version of OptiSystem that you are using and let me know if you have valid maintenance and support license.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Trisno,
      please communicate with me by email at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com to discuss your application. Please let me know the version of OptiSystem that you are using and let me know if you have valid maintenance and support license.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Thank you, sir, I have sent a message in your email. please help me to fix my NGPON2 circuit.

Thank you, sir, I have sent a message in your email. please help me to fix my NGPON2 circuit.

This happen when I sent you an email

This happen when I sent you an email

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Trisno,
      you can’t attached OptiSystem project to the forum. You can send the project as a zip file only to my email or to support@optiwave.com email.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Trisno,
      you can’t attached OptiSystem project to the forum. You can send the project as a zip file only to my email or to support@optiwave.com email.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.