Home Forums SYSTEM new research topic for thesis

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Swapandeep Kaur
      Participant

thank you alistu sir for suggesting space division multiplexing as research topic…i am searching on it.do you have some research papers on it especially that can be implemented using optisystem…

alistu
      Participant

You’re welcome Swapandeep. I think it would be better to start with a comprehensive review of the subject. I have found a paper named “Space-division multiplexing: the next frontier in optical communication” quite useful in this regard. I cannot attach it here due to copyright issues, though.

Swapandeep Kaur
      Participant

sir please suggest some other new topic for thesis mtech as space division multiplexing has been rejected by my guide.please suggest some topic in which theory is available and can be implemented in optisystem as i have to use optisystem.

Aadil Raza
      Participant

Why he rejected this topic? Any particular reason?

Swapandeep Kaur
      Participant

bcooz it is a Phd level topic and i am mtech student ,thats why. sir wants me to search a topic in which literature is available.

alistu
      Participant

With respect to your supervisor I disagree. I have seen some Master level works done in this area and besides, the level depends on what the professor demands from you, and not the subject, even though it is true that deep studies on a wide ranging subject is really difficult in Ms due to lack of enough time.

Swapandeep Kaur
      Participant

Sir how can I use the Optisystem 13 customer upgrade software. Do I need t pay for it? Please suggest some thesis topic

alistu
        Participant

Hi Swapandeep,

As it has been mentioned, it can be used by active maintenance and support (which I don’t know much about). Can you please tell me more about this customer upgrade if you know about it (upgrading the version was available for all users as far as I know)?

OptiSystem 13.0 – Customer Upgrade

Regards

Swapandeep Kaur
      Participant

I’ll mail them and ask them about it

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.