Home Forums SYSTEM MSK transmitter constellation

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hi all,
      I am attaching here a optical dual polarized MSK transmitter that I have designed, I need to check the constellation diagram at the transmitter side, Please anyone tell me how can i get the constellation points. I tried using quadrature demodulator after the MSK electrical modulator in the design but did not get the expected constellation points, it comes line continuous line. So I think I should try in different way. I need your suggestion.
      in the attached file only the transmitter portion is there.

Thank you.

Regards

Attachments:
      alistu
      Participant

Hi Dhiman,

If you want to see the constellation of the signal, you should see it at the output of MSK pulse generator. MSK modolator passes the signal through the quadrature modulator and therefore, the output does not give the constellation. Please refer to the layout of the MSK modulator at the help section of the component.

Regards

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Dear Alistu,
      I have used here the msk modulator directly so as you have explained i can not see the constellation diagram. If there any possible way please tell me.

Regards

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Dear all, I am stuck in this problem, please inform whether it is possible or not using using the MSK modulator.

Regards

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.