Home Forums SYSTEM MATLAB simulink

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hi all, I have found that there is a provision of calling MATLAB inside optisystem, but I want to know is there any possibility to call simulink design in Optisystem V13,

Regards

alistu
      Participant

Hi Dhiman,

A few other members have also asked the exact same question in their topics, and I have had it in mind for a long time. So I hope the Optiwave would kindly explain this clearly. And I believe using examples for this purpose would be quite helpful, like the ones used to teach Matlab co-simulation basis.

Regards

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
        Participant

Thanks Alistu,
        actually i would like to design in simulink the wireless channel, so as you have said if anyone from optiwave side can answer this issue that would be really helpful. furthermore hope optisystem next version come with some component blocks that will help us to design the wireless channel as it is one of the most essentia part in any system design.

Rehards,
        Dhiman

+2
      Rend Alrays
      Participant

You’re welcome.. Yes you can.. But first you have to create a matlab file which call simulink .. ” as Damian told me “

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
        Participant

Hi rebd Alrays, if damian told you that we can call simulink inside optisystem design that would the answer my query, but if you help me by providing the reply no and link of that statement that would be very much acceptable. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
        Dhiman

alistu
        Participant

Thank you very much Rend. I think one of the topics asking about this issue being possible was yours. However, I couldn’t find any answer by Damian. So can you please address Damian’s answer to your question to me?

Regards

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.