Home Forums SYSTEM Matlab Cosimulation

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      GopiKrishna S
      Participant

I’m not getting the output in BER and Eye diagram analyzers. Please help me out.

Hi there,
      could you please explain the problem in some details as I might be able to help

thanks
      Mohamed Abouseif

GopiKrishna S
      Participant

I’m trying to construct a healthcare monitoring system with medical nodes upto 10, considering the date rate lower than 1Mbps with the help of Ir technology.When I tried to simulate my network I’m not getting any response from the matlab component.I’ve posted my LOS channel matlab code few days back to check interface problems in the code.

Hi GopoKrishna S
      I checked your project, and here is my answer
      First of all, your matlab file is a standalone one; I mean it does not read or write to ports in OptiSystem. so you need make it read and write from/to the ports.

I created simple project (attached) to you to teach you how to make it.
      please use it and adapt mine based on your matlab file.
      once you successfully did that, you will see output at you matlab-CoS-imulator.
      then you should start debug your program

thanks
      Mohamed

GopiKrishna S
      Participant

Hello Sir,
      I tried with your code but I didn’t got output.I tried with all the basic examples,I’m not get into it.I didn’t know what i need to give the input for output port1. Please help me with this project.This is my first project on optisystem with matlab interface So please help me out sir.
      1.Tried ocdma with optical fiber component,I’m getting the ber result.
      2.When I need to try it out with the Channel models(Los and Nlos ),I’m not getting out the output.atleast for three users I need to get the output sir.

Thanks and Regards
      S.Gopikrishna

Sure, I will do my best to help you out with it.

fisrt make sure you put the matlab file path CORRECTLY in the OptiSystem project.
      I think this is the problem.

let me know
      thanks
      Mohamed

GopiKrishna S
      Participant

No sir, here I’m attaching the image.My problem is with the standalone code and interface.

Attachments:
      GopiKrishna S
      Participant

Is there any example with wireless channel modelling in optisystem sample files.

Thanks and Regards,
      S.Gopikrishna

yes there is one titled
      Optical Wireless Channel.osd
      try it

GopiKrishna S
      Participant

I even tried with this component,I got the output for that component.But my panel is expecting to do with matlab,in this matlab I can define room dimensions and can differentiate Los and Nlos channels.Please help me to modify this standalone code to optisystem based code.

Thanks and Regards,
      S.Gopikrishna

have you made the matlab program work first?

GopiKrishna S
      Participant

I got the output when I run it on matlab.(Standalone code)I’m entirely new with this channel modelling in optisystem, even in matlab cosimulation there is nothing related to channel model.So please explain me whether I need to write a code seperately for this standalone code or any interface functions i need to mention.The project I need to develop is Ocdma architecture.

Here I’m attaching the output.

khalil
      Participant

Dear Mr Mohamed,
      i tried your example, attached in the link above, using MATLAB 2017a and optisystem 15.0 but it doesn’t work despite that optisystem does not indicate errors during program running. In addition, data don’t appears in matlab window.
      I kindly ask you to give me answer about compatibility between MATLAB 2017a and Optisystem 15.0. If are compatible, what is the problem and how can i solve it.
      Note: i put matlab file path correctly in the OptiSystem project.
      Best regards,
      Khalil.

Hi Khalil,
      they should be compatible, as I have tried them on my machine if matlab file path is correct!!
      I have created them in using matlab2017a and optisystem15!

try to check “Load Matlab” check_box in the main tab of the matlab component properties t make sure your matlab file is uploaded!!
      Also, copy the matlab file as path, then past this path in the “matlab search path”. Do not forget to clean up the ” and the file name from the matlab search path.

hope this helps
      best of luck
      Mohamed Abouseif

khalil
      Participant

Hi Mr Mohamed,

I tried several times, but the problem persists. Images attached below show errors when running program.
      Can you please explain to me the cause of these errors.
      Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
      Khalil.

Dear Khalil
      I do not know exactly what is wrong, but it seems it is something with loading matlab in your pc.
      send me some details of matlab version, path and file name.
      I might be able to help

thanks
      Mohamed

GopiKrishna S
      Participant

Hi Mr Mohamed,
      How ZCC,MDW,Hadamard coding techniques can be implemented in OCDMA through optisystem?
      Thanks and Regards,
      Gopikrishna

Hi GopiKrishna,
      As you know, each coding technique has its own calculation procedure.
      try to get the way you want to implement any coding scheme with, then there are alternatives in OptiSystem to implement it.
      such as you might write it in cosimulator C++, matlab, or python.

thanks
      Mohamed Abousief

GopiKrishna S
      Participant

But Sir,I’ve few doubts in this paper.Can you please help me out.Here I’m posting the link.

Note:https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0030401809003216

Regards,
      Gopikrishna

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.